- Widgets display names are now shown in the widget editor and are also editable.
- Attributes of type upload are now obtained as expected when using the GetEntitySchemaStr method.
- Performer rules are now being executed as expected on cloud environments.
- Parameter entity deletions do not result in uncaught errors.
- When using webservices a check is now performed to verify if the WSDL or XSD that are meant to be the interface resource were already added.
- Stakeholders are now automapped on process entities for new actions.
- The performance of Documents generation and download is improved, and images are rendered as expected.
- You can now choose to include users in the target environment when performing an advanced deployment.
- Personalized columns of the inbox are now returned in API services invocations.
- Creating and saving of Vocabularies no longer result in execution errors.
- The time to open Business Policies in the Work Portal was reduced.
- Documents are now generated without its name and ID as a label on top of them.
- Dates are now set correctly, even when saving the form and when there are dependent minimum and maximum values.
- When form-links are configured as buttons they are now rendered correctly.
- When starting plans in the Work Portal, dates are now set correctly.
- Exporting Excel files in CreateImport no longer results in errors.
- Bizagi Diagnostics tool was fixed so that it does not close before ending a request and so it displays the information correctly.
- The intelliSense for the Expression Editor is now updated when the data model is changed and each time the Expression editor is closed and opened.
- The data model viewer allows to edit entities directly from it.
- You can now choose which custom jobs to include in an advanced deployment.
- You can now perform the saveEntity method on entities having nested collections.
- Global Form and Summary Form properties take now their DisplayName instead of the object name.
- When calling a SOAP webservice with no WSDL the password is now sent without encryption in the URL through a proxy to avoid errors.
- When selecting a value from parameter entities in the data model viewer the business key is used so that it holds after deployment to test or production environments.
- Edited rows executing the saveEntityAddedRow of suggest controls are now saved correctly.
- When exporting Query results to Excel xpaths of type Boolean are now localized correctly and their value is exported as “Yes” or “No”.
- You can now delete cases from the Management Console even when the Docs directory of the project does not exist.
- New feature: you can now use Windows authentication as your SQL server credentials.
- New feature: When creating a project, you can now choose the IIS website from the ones available on your machine.
- New feature: Live processes can now be assigned to the process owner, the current assignee’s boss or the case creator.
- Special characters are now rendered correctly in the User administration options.
- Advanced Deployment now features an option to “include users in target environment” which lets you include or exclude users in deployment packages. An option to select which templates associated to entities to include, is now available in the Experience section of the Advanced Deployment.
- Graphic query reflects the latest assigned user to the case, even when a reassignment has been performed.
- When exporting Query Forms results to Excel the values for Xpaths of Boolean type are now being resolved as expected.
- Checkboxes are no longer ticked / unticked when clicking near them when using Internet Explorer, the value is now only updated when you click within the checkbox.
- Setting values from an expression on encrypted fields belonging to a collection on a non-encrypted entity no longer results in errors.
- Application, Entity and Process rules are now available for using in E-mail definitions.
- E-mail recipient addresses now support special characters.
- Information returned when using the new filtering parameter (wfCIsName) in QuerySOA is now consistent.
- The feature to generate PDF documents is now working as expected.
- The saveEntityAsString function is now available to use in expressions.
- Dates in Query Forms now match the defined format on the web.config.
- Grid validations on Regular Expressions are now displayed correctly.
- Adding new records and cancelling an add operation on grouped grids now works as expected.
- The query to obtain the Time Line of a task now retrieves results even for Singleton type tasks.
- When performing an advanced deployment, constant definitions (vocabulary) used in global or entity expressions from the “Me” parameter are now included in the deployment package.
- Performance when opening the Policies’ administration options was improved.
- When deploying to a production environment less errors are bound to happen since the query to identify object dependencies was optimized.
- When querying the inbox via API request the results are now considering the custom columns correctly.
- You can now synchronize a replicated entity (external) with Bizagi by making an update operation.
- Actions and validations on grid controls within forms are now only performed once as it is expected.
- Large image or document files rendering no longer results in errors, now the name of the files is displayed.
- Autofocus is no longer performed in combo controls in grids.
- Input data on grids is temporarily persisted so it is not lost between page changes.
- The last register entered on a table is now persisted.
- Forms are now always correctly aligned.
- Values option of parameter entities can now be opened even when the given key is not present in the dictionary.
- Multiple clicks on the button to create cases is no longer permitted, avoiding the double case instance error.
- Vocabulary creation and saving no longer generates errors when creating cases.
- Opening an activity that was created from a plan no longer results in errors.
- The advanced deployment now allows you to select if the user properties should be included or not.
- Searches in combo controls is now working as expected.
- The “saveEntityAsString” function is now enabled for usage in expressions.
- LDAP authentication is now syncing in mixed authentication methods.
- Enhanced selection dropdown performance.
- Document templates Xpaths are now working as expected.
- Task re-assigning and release features are now working as intended.
- Performance improvement in actions involving data model access.
- Re-assignations are now reflected on the graphic query.
- Error displayed when only one case is present in the inbox when using Oracle as DBMS is now fixed.
- Create import when Deploying to Test or Staging environments is no longer failing when long Strings are considered.
- QuerySOAAsString no longer considers Xpaths referring to collections in order to avoid errors.
- Suggest Controls are no longer clearing the information inputted on tables.
- When the duration of a timer event is 0, Bizagi is now calculating the execution date accordingly.
- UI messages on Mobile apps are now truncated so that they are understandable and no longer interfere with the interface.
- Errors when loading bex files are now avoided by generating first all the dlls and then loading the components.
- Warning messages when building forms can now be dismissed with a close icon added in the header.
- Bizagi now supports Soap Web Services using HTTPS protocol.
- Expression search box performance is enhanced.
- You can now configure decimal numbers and thousands notations.
- Values in date controls are now set accordingly.
- Triggers are now made effective even in creation of records and not only when updating them.
- Performance improvements in actions involving access to the Data Model.
- QueryCases web service included “E_” as a prefix for the name of attributes, it can now be turned off by using the “QuerySOA_RemoveColumnsPrefix” key set to true, and the "SaveContentResolved" set to false, on the project’s config file.
- Non-editable combos containing registers with “<” and “>” characters are now rendered as expected.
- Reassign, Notify by email, Allow to Release and Mobile access Runtime properties set on the process modeler for User tasks are now persisted when “Singleton” is clicked.
- When selecting a combo on Query forms, the list of values and checkboxes are displayed as expected.
- Combo registers that contained hyphens are now correctly displayed in mobile devices.
- It is now possible to include multiple email addresses in the TO, BCC and BCO fields for email templates.
- Filters on virtualized entities are now persisted, this avoids errors on deployments and preserve user preference on test or production environments.
- Deployments performed immediately after updating to version 11 are now performed seamlessly.
- Text color of a nested group, and background colors of buttons are now displayed accordingly to the color of the theme.
- Boolean rules containing “<” or “>” characters are no longer generating errors and work as expected.
- Combos are now persisting their values successfully between actions.
- Minimum and Maximum dates now consider hours and minutes.
- Dates and times reflected on the Work Portal now match the ones reflected on email notifications.
- Notifications containing dynamic grids won’t be throwing errors when using scaped characters.
- Combos are not expanded when dialogue forms are maximized.
- Validation messages on forms now include a close icon on their top left so that they can be dismissed so that they do not interfere with the form’s controls.
- Sorting indicator is now shown on custom themes.
- Minimum and Maximum dates are now displayed as expected in mobile devices.
- If hours and minutes are not configured in minimum and maximum dates, they are set by default to 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 respectively.
- Admin-Cases dates are now shown as expected, instead of server date format.
- Extended texts are not collapsed anymore when a minimum value has been set on the themebuilder.
- SaveEntity SOA web service no longer allows to save values for System entities, with the sole exception of WFUSER.
- Before deleting a label from a form a dependencies check on form actions is performed, which prevents deletions when dependencies exist.
- Issues unmarking favorite cases when they were deleted from the Management Console have been fixed.
- Issues starting cases using OData have been fixed.
- Grids are now properly updated after adding a new record, all icons are visible.
- Stakeholders cannot delete default filters on searches anymore.
- Dates inconsistencies due to DST have been fixed.
- Issues changing Display Names on custom columns have been fixed.
- The background of a button with CSS style is now working properly.
- Alignment issues on the Form Editor have been solved.
- Grids in notifications used to display some datatypes between square brackets.
- Issues solving UTF-8 enconding for QuerySOA and QueryCases methods have been fixed.
- Attributes that contain the tag are displayed properly.
- Users will be redirected to the login page if their session expires when managing Vocabularies.
- Issues displaying empty entities on Actions and Validations have been fixed.
- CHelper function get users for position now accepts context to filter by organization.
- Reinforced security for email integration including sender email verification.
- Issues with Form links save button have been fixed.
- Issues opening development projects in Bizagi Management Console have been fixed.
- Case delegation now validates users to avoid cyclic delegation.
- The double quotes character is now supported for integration.
- Issues running action launcher have been fixed.
- Form links in collections had problems saving data.
- ECM loading times have been reduced.
- Issues loading process list for advanced deployment have been fixed.
- Extended text fields now support the "<" character.
- Email notifications now format XPath values according to their data type.
- Faster response times for integration when sending File type attributes.
- Various UI improvements such as: form control horizontal and vertical alignment, and filters ordered alphabetically.
- Live Processes Reports now have their own menu option.
- Copy format on Form designer now supports: display type, label align, value align, label width, layout type, orientation, text format, value format, and value width.
- Email notification issues for collections with localization have been fixed.
- Issues with dynamic labels without display text have been fixed.
- Issues selecting Roles and Skills when editing users have been fixed.
- Process attributes are now visible when creating an expression from Expert view.
- Single quotes and apostrophes (') are now supported on email template's subject.
- Issues validating required fields have been solved.
- Issues changing Upload file maximum size have been fixed.
- Issues saving custom jobs expressions have been fixed.
- Visual feedback when selecting a row of a grid was improved.
- Passwords for REST services are now stored encrypted in the database.
- Values node is now available for Application entities in Expert view.
- Issues executing jobs on the scheduler have been fixed.
- Issues setting a default value for Processes field in Query forms have been solved.
- Extended attributes defined in Bizagi Modeler are now visible on Studio, when importing models.
- Email templates now support Application expressions for processes that belong to said application.
- Start Timers are no longer disabled on error and will be retried every time the scheduler runs.
- Improvements in rendering.
- UI improvements for Theme Builder to easily identify the selected tab.
- Several field alignments fixed in the Work Portal.
- Required field validation is now supported for Search forms.
- Improved Activity Map rendering, it now includes closed cases.
- Issues with Perform Activity method have been fixed.
- Replicated parameter entities are no longer manageable on the Entities Administration menu.
- Reinforced security for Stakeholder searches to avoid unauthorized users from accessing cases.
- Save Entity method from the SOA layer now supports linking Stakeholders with users.
- Actions on Label-type controls are now supported.
- A new key is available to disable timers on error.
- Improved error messages for the first step of the Process Wizard, Model the Process.
- Column names are now included when exporting grids.
- Faster loading times for ECM controls.
- Global Forms now support Actions that visually change controls, such as color changes.
- The property Is asynchronous in Process Modeler is now shown exclusively for multiple sub-processes. This applies for its related properties as well: Retries, Retry interval, Show feedback, Timeout.
- Issues with calculating elapsed time from creation date have been fixed.
- Issues when changing forecolor for read only fields have been fixed.
- We have reinforced security on cases to ensure that unauthorized users don't have access to them.
- The display of lists in the Users Management window, in Admin menu, has been improved.
- When invoking interfaces the Scope data is now considered.
- Issues with permissions to share Query Forms between users have been fixed.
- Exported Query forms sometimes showed more records on Excel than on the Work Portal.
- We have reinforced security to avoid editing processes that have already been deployed to production. New versions must be created to edit them.
- Sometimes there were problems when a new Live Process with delegated users was started.
- The characters "<" and ">" are now supported for Email templates.
- Validation Error messages displayed in the Work Portal were improved.
- Controlling minimum values and maximum values is now supported for Date controls on the Android mobile app.
- The following Grid properties were having problems and were fixed:
- Vertical required field marker alignment
- Forecolor changes with actions
- Data filters
- An error was fixed when users attempted to change their password and entered the current one wrong.
- The typed username copied into the form when changing the user's password.
- Issues displaying Tooltips when their messages were too long have been fixed.
- The task details showed in the left panel of each Case had issues that were fixed
- Customized Label size on forms not being set correctly has been fixed.
- Copy From functionality was copying from the current activity instead of the chosen one.
- Issues on changing Calendar font size have been fixed.
- Issues loading the Forms Designer have been fixed.
- Issues moving controls out of a panel inside a form are fixed.
- Required field marker was misaligned.
- Issues with Checkboxes display have been fixed.
- Improvements for Theme Builder over background color and text color in tables.
- Issues with Entity Management window displaying customized columns have been fixed.
- Information for embedded sub-processes task state on Load Analysis (BAM) tab has been hidden.
- Issues closing save changes window have been fixed.
- When assigning XML elements values for integration purposes, Bizagi used to assign only the attribute value with no tags.
- File type attributes are now being sent as an array, instead of sending the first element of the array.
- An error will be shown to control adding a new record using Save Entity method to a Master Entity when an attribute related to a parameter entity whose value doesn't exist and business key enforcement is enabled.
- When loading results from My Stuff or Searches some issues arose when those results were filtered with related entities. The issues have been fixed.
- Chinese characters are now supported for XMLs for the SOA Layer
- Issues on replicated entities when deploying are fixed.
- When using the Save Entity method through the SOA layer with System Entities, an error message will be displayed.
- Issues when creating a new user, they were automatically associated to a Stakeholder have been fixed.
- Issues loading users on the Profiles Management window have been fixed.
- Issues viewing changes on display name of a User Property have been fixed.
- Issues with queries not including cases with active conditional events have been fixed.
- Issues showing dates and times on the user’s time zone have been fixed
- When a task has more than one allocated user and no owner yet, a string can be customized to mark these tasks and recognize them.
- Fix on issues adding items with checkboxes to collection tables.
- Issues editing expression names for those with no dependencies have been fixed.
- Email templates format XPath values according to their data type.
- There was a problem when trying to render My Stuff records, when the collection was an indirect collection with a multiple-multiple relationship.
- Choice data type supported for integration.
- Issues mapping attributes to interface causing integration failure have been fixed.
- Delays on loading customized columns with location enabled have been fixed.
- Issues loading attributes with intellisense on Email templates have been fixed.
- Attributes on Entities management window that are related to other parameter entities are now filtered with combos.
- Issues when using Strings with commas for integration have been solved.
- Issues with Advanced deployment and Management Console have been fixed.
- Issues passing Entity values into Production for managed Parameter entities have been fixed.
- More stable scheduler.
- Improved searches.
- Better and faster rendering.
- Improved Library rule deployment.
- Asynchronous activities show gears working on the process’ task.
- Faster activity loading.
- French version now shows the time elapsed since the creation of the case.
- Embedded sub-process’ tasks now support assigning work items to users.
- New key is enabled to mark new case as favorite instead of having it marked favorite as default
- Messages customized on the process modeler for when there are no pending tasks and customized messages for user confirmation are shown.
- Issues creating new versions affecting user confirmation messages on the forms is fixed.
- Raise intermediate error event method can be called from a sub-process
- Sub-processes that double as processes won´t appear on Recent processes when started as a sub-process.
- The following items had problems with localization that were fixed:
- Custom columns in query forms
- Dimensions in Graphical analysis
- Right panel data
- Activity log sometimes did not display the correct time
- Loading icon got stuck under certain situations
- Sometimes Users administration had problems when paged
- Authorization changes sometimes did not have an immediate effect
- Layouts were hard to configure in Forms designer
- An error when filtering the results in entities administration was fixed
- Some XPaths within email templates were not correctly evaluated
- The message displayed when a user has no pending tasks in a case is improved
- Issues in IE 11 with Printing form and Query forms are fixed
- Some changes in Business keys configurations were lost when saving
- Deployment error when having changed a parametric entity has been fixed.
- Date format mismatch in BAM options has been fixed.
- Upgrade to version 11.1 causing problems with holiday calendar configuration has been fixed.
- Bizagi Studio erroneous validation for sequences' configuration has been fixed.
- Some errors restricted updating a project from 11.0 to 11.1
- An error was fixed that restricted the deployment of some entity values
- Case comments where not correctly migrated from 11.0 to 11.1
- Stakeholders were not being filtered correctly