- Performance improvements in actions involving access to the Data Model.
- QueryCases web service included “E_” as a prefix for the name of attributes, it can now be turned off by using the “QuerySOA_RemoveColumnsPrefix” key set to true, and the "SaveContentResolved" set to false, on the project’s config file.
- Non-editable combos containing registers with “<” and “>” characters are now rendered as expected.
- Reassign, Notify by email, Allow to Release and Mobile access Runtime properties set on the process modeler for User tasks are now persisted when “Singleton” is clicked.
- When selecting a combo on Query forms, the list of values and checkboxes are displayed as expected.
- Combo registers that contained hyphens are now correctly displayed in mobile devices.
- It is now possible to include multiple email addresses in the TO, BCC and BCO fields for email templates.
- Filters on virtualized entities are now persisted, this avoids errors on deployments and preserve user preference on test or production environments.
- Deployments performed immediately after updating to version 11 are now performed seamlessly.
- Text color of a nested group, and background colors of buttons are now displayed accordingly to the color of the theme.
- Boolean rules containing “<” or “>” characters are no longer generating errors and work as expected.
- Combos are now persisting their values successfully between actions.
- Minimum and Maximum dates now consider hours and minutes.
- Dates and times reflected on the Work Portal now match the ones reflected on email notifications.
- Notifications containing dynamic grids won’t be throwing errors when using scaped characters.
- Combos are not expanded when dialogue forms are maximized.
- Validation messages on forms now include a close icon on their top left so that they can be dismissed so that they do not interfere with the form’s controls.
- Sorting indicator is now shown on custom themes.
- Minimum and Maximum dates are now displayed as expected in mobile devices.
- If hours and minutes are not configured in minimum and maximum dates, they are set by default to 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 respectively.
- Admin-Cases dates are now shown as expected, instead of server date format.
- Extended texts are not collapsed anymore when a minimum value has been set on the themebuilder.
- SaveEntity SOA web service no longer allows to save values for System entities, with the sole exception of WFUSER.
- Before deleting a label from a form a dependencies check on form actions is performed, which prevents deletions when dependencies exist.
- Issues unmarking favorite cases when they were deleted from the Management Console have been fixed.
- Issues starting cases using OData have been fixed.
- Grids are now properly updated after adding a new record, all icons are visible.
- Stakeholders cannot delete default filters on searches anymore.
- Dates inconsistencies due to DST have been fixed.
- Issues changing Display Names on custom columns have been fixed.
- The background of a button with CSS style is now working properly.
- Alignment issues on the Form Editor have been solved.
- Grids in notifications used to display some datatypes between square brackets.
- Issues solving UTF-8 enconding for QuerySOA and QueryCases methods have been fixed.
- Attributes that contain the tag are displayed properly.
- Users will be redirected to the login page if their session expires when managing Vocabularies.
- Issues displaying empty entities on Actions and Validations have been fixed.
- CHelper function get users for position now accepts context to filter by organization.
- Reinforced security for email integration including sender email verification.
- Issues with Form links save button have been fixed.
- Issues opening development projects in Bizagi Management Console have been fixed.
- Case delegation now validates users to avoid cyclic delegation.
- The double quotes character is now supported for integration.
- Issues running action launcher have been fixed.
- Form links in collections had problems saving data.
- ECM loading times have been reduced.
- Issues loading process list for advanced deployment have been fixed.
- Extended text fields now support the "<" character.
- Email notifications now format XPath values according to their data type.
- Faster response times for integration when sending File type attributes.
- Various UI improvements such as: form control horizontal and vertical alignment, and filters ordered alphabetically.
- Live Processes Reports now have their own menu option.
- Copy format on Form designer now supports: display type, label align, value align, label width, layout type, orientation, text format, value format, and value width.
- Email notification issues for collections with localization have been fixed.
- Issues with dynamic labels without display text have been fixed.
- Issues selecting Roles and Skills when editing users have been fixed.
- Process attributes are now visible when creating an expression from Expert view.
- Single quotes and apostrophes (') are now supported on email template's subject.
- Issues validating required fields have been solved.
- Issues changing Upload file maximum size have been fixed.
- Issues saving custom jobs expressions have been fixed.
- Visual feedback when selecting a row of a grid was improved.
- Passwords for REST services are now stored encrypted in the database.
- Values node is now available for Application entities in Expert view.
- Issues executing jobs on the scheduler have been fixed.
- Issues setting a default value for Processes field in Query forms have been solved.
- Extended attributes defined in Bizagi Modeler are now visible on Studio, when importing models.
- Email templates now support Application expressions for processes that belong to said application.
- Start Timers are no longer disabled on error and will be retried every time the scheduler runs.
- Improvements in rendering.
- UI improvements for Theme Builder to easily identify the selected tab.
- Several field alignments fixed in the Work Portal.
- Required field validation is now supported for Search forms.
- Improved Activity Map rendering, it now includes closed cases.
- Issues with Perform Activity method have been fixed.
- Replicated parameter entities are no longer manageable on the Entities Administration menu.
- Reinforced security for Stakeholder searches to avoid unauthorized users from accessing cases.
- Save Entity method from the SOA layer now supports linking Stakeholders with users.
- Actions on Label-type controls are now supported.
- A new key is available to disable timers on error.
- Improved error messages for the first step of the Process Wizard, Model the Process.
- Column names are now included when exporting grids.
- Faster loading times for ECM controls.
- Global Forms now support Actions that visually change controls, such as color changes.
- The property Is asynchronous in Process Modeler is now shown exclusively for multiple sub-processes. This applies for its related properties as well: Retries, Retry interval, Show feedback, Timeout.
- Issues with calculating elapsed time from creation date have been fixed.
- Issues when changing forecolor for read only fields have been fixed.
- We have reinforced security on cases to ensure that unauthorized users don't have access to them.
- The display of lists in the Users Management window, in Admin menu, has been improved.
- When invoking interfaces the Scope data is now considered.
- Issues with permissions to share Query Forms between users have been fixed.
- Exported Query forms sometimes showed more records on Excel than on the Work Portal.
- We have reinforced security to avoid editing processes that have already been deployed to production. New versions must be created to edit them.
- Sometimes there were problems when a new Live Process with delegated users was started.
- The characters "<" and ">" are now supported for Email templates.
- Validation Error messages displayed in the Work Portal were improved.
- Controlling minimum values and maximum values is now supported for Date controls on the Android mobile app.
- The following Grid properties were having problems and were fixed:
- Vertical required field marker alignment
- Forecolor changes with actions
- Data filters
- An error was fixed when users attempted to change their password and entered the current one wrong.
- The typed username copied into the form when changing the user's password.
- Issues displaying Tooltips when their messages were too long have been fixed.
- The task details showed in the left panel of each Case had issues that were fixed
- Customized Label size on forms not being set correctly has been fixed.
- Copy From functionality was copying from the current activity instead of the chosen one.
- Issues on changing Calendar font size have been fixed.
- Issues loading the Forms Designer have been fixed.
- Issues moving controls out of a panel inside a form are fixed.
- Required field marker was misaligned.
- Issues with Checkboxes display have been fixed.
- Improvements for Theme Builder over background color and text color in tables.
- Issues with Entity Management window displaying customized columns have been fixed.
- Information for embedded sub-processes task state on Load Analysis (BAM) tab has been hidden.
- Issues closing save changes window have been fixed.
- When assigning XML elements values for integration purposes, Bizagi used to assign only the attribute value with no tags.
- File type attributes are now being sent as an array, instead of sending the first element of the array.
- An error will be shown to control adding a new record using Save Entity method to a Master Entity when an attribute related to a parameter entity whose value doesn't exist and business key enforcement is enabled.
- When loading results from My Stuff or Searches some issues arose when those results were filtered with related entities. The issues have been fixed.
- Chinese characters are now supported for XMLs for the SOA Layer
- Issues on replicated entities when deploying are fixed.
- When using the Save Entity method through the SOA layer with System Entities, an error message will be displayed.
- Issues when creating a new user, they were automatically associated to a Stakeholder have been fixed.
- Issues loading users on the Profiles Management window have been fixed.
- Issues viewing changes on display name of a User Property have been fixed.
- Issues with queries not including cases with active conditional events have been fixed.
- Issues showing dates and times on the user’s time zone have been fixed
- When a task has more than one allocated user and no owner yet, a string can be customized to mark these tasks and recognize them.
- Fix on issues adding items with checkboxes to collection tables.
- Issues editing expression names for those with no dependencies have been fixed.
- Email templates format XPath values according to their data type.
- There was a problem when trying to render My Stuff records, when the collection was an indirect collection with a multiple-multiple relationship.
- Choice data type supported for integration.
- Issues mapping attributes to interface causing integration failure have been fixed.
- Delays on loading customized columns with location enabled have been fixed.
- Issues loading attributes with intellisense on Email templates have been fixed.
- Attributes on Entities management window that are related to other parameter entities are now filtered with combos.
- Issues when using Strings with commas for integration have been solved.
- Issues with Advanced deployment and Management Console have been fixed.
- Issues passing Entity values into Production for managed Parameter entities have been fixed.
- More stable scheduler.
- Improved searches.
- Better and faster rendering.
- Improved Library rule deployment.
- Asynchronous activities show gears working on the process’ task.
- Faster activity loading.
- French version now shows the time elapsed since the creation of the case.
- Embedded sub-process’ tasks now support assigning work items to users.
- New key is enabled to mark new case as favorite instead of having it marked favorite as default
- Messages customized on the process modeler for when there are no pending tasks and customized messages for user confirmation are shown.
- Issues creating new versions affecting user confirmation messages on the forms is fixed.
- Raise intermediate error event method can be called from a sub-process
- Sub-processes that double as processes won´t appear on Recent processes when started as a sub-process.
- The following items had problems with localization that were fixed:
- Custom columns in query forms
- Dimensions in Graphical analysis
- Right panel data
- Activity log sometimes did not display the correct time
- Loading icon got stuck under certain situations
- Sometimes Users administration had problems when paged
- Authorization changes sometimes did not have an immediate effect
- Layouts were hard to configure in Forms designer
- An error when filtering the results in entities administration was fixed
- Some XPaths within email templates were not correctly evaluated
- The message displayed when a user has no pending tasks in a case is improved
- Issues in IE 11 with Printing form and Query forms are fixed
- Some changes in Business keys configurations were lost when saving
- Deployment error when having changed a parametric entity has been fixed.
- Date format mismatch in BAM options has been fixed.
- Upgrade to version 11.1 causing problems with holiday calendar configuration has been fixed.
- Bizagi Studio erroneous validation for sequences' configuration has been fixed.
- Some errors restricted updating a project from 11.0 to 11.1
- An error was fixed that restricted the deployment of some entity values
- Case comments where not correctly migrated from 11.0 to 11.1
- Stakeholders were not being filtered correctly