Bizagi Launches New Features in Modeler 3.2
- The launch of Bizagi Modeler 3.2 incorporates new features as requested by the Bizagi Community.
London, UK - 6th April, 2018
— Bizagi, a leading provider of digital process automation software that’s enabling the digital transformation goals of enterprises around the globe, today launched Bizagi Modeler 3.2
. It’s the latest release of Bizagi’s globally popular process modeling software which represents one part of Bizagi’s Digital Business Platform.
This new release of the powerful and intuitive software brings a number of important capabilities that cement Bizagi's recognized leadership position in the digital process automation market. Importantly, many have been developed in close collaboration with its enterprise customers.
Bizagi describes the new features by grouping them under three key areas:
- Support for Visio 2016: New support for importing and exporting external modelling diagrams
- Create reusable sub-processes with lanes: Access pools added by default to sub-process canvasses
- Merge Bizagi Modeler files: Import processes from other Modeler files merging into a single file.
- RACI roles: Define new user roles within a task
For those customers with Enterprise Plan, they will also be able to take advantage of the following new features to stay competitive and focus on a collaborative way of working:
- Value Chain Diagrams: Diagram your corporate value chain, analysing every step to create products/services and increase efficiency of the whole chain delivering competitive advantage
- The Activity Stream: Keep track of all team member model changes in rich and meaningful ways
- Advanced Search: Perform searches to find processes shared with you directly from ‘My Processes’
Bizagi helps organizations to transform into digital businesses. Its process automation platform connects people, applications, devices and information to deliver the engaging experience that today’s customers demand. Fueled by a community of 1 million users, Bizagi powers enterprises worldwide including adidas, BAE Systems and Old Mutual. For more information, please visit www.bizagi.com
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org