Reinforce through exercises the concepts reviewed in the Process modeling free elearning self-paced course. The workshop has a series of hand-on labs related to the different concepts and functionalities. These labs review concepts, understand better practices and highlight important common errors. Our workshops use Bizagi Process Modeler (freeware tool) to design, model, document and publish processes using the standard BPMN.
Prerequisite: Process modeling free elearning self-paced course
Reinforce the concepts reviewed in the
Process modeling self-paced course to:
- Learn how to design business processes using BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) so they can be automated with the Bizagi Suite.
- Understand the best practices and the most common errors in process modeling.
- Model, document and publish processes using the Bizagi Process Modeler(freeware).
- Best practices for modeling
- Most common modeling errors
Aimed to professionals in charge or interested in the development of BPM projects
- Process analysts
- Process designers
- BPM developers
How it works
- The online workshop conducted for a Bizagi expert consultant allows students to take the class from their office or home
- The workshop is performed in 2 half-day sessions
- The instructor will use a web conferencing tool for the explanations
- The exercises will be done using Bizagi Modeler
- The instructor will review and help the students during the exercises
Software and Hardware Requirements
- A computer with high-speed Internet connection 4 MB +
- Bizagi Modeler installed
Buy online in our secure store, and select one of our payment methods