Enhance Bizagi’s concepts to automate processes in organizations. Understand how to build more robust applications to satisfy more complex business requirements.
The main objective of this course is to build more complex applications, enhance the concepts, functionalities and potential to automate processes that meet more sophisticated requirements and provide more robust business solutions.
An application will be developed from beginning to end to explore the different functionalities and understand the potential and benefits of automation with the Bizagi BPM Suite.
Prerequisite: Process automation with Bizagi – Level 1
- Enhance the Bizagi BPM Suite concepts
- Build the data model
- Build advanced expressions to control the process flow
- Build and manage business policies
- Understand the indicators and graphical analysis to achieve continuous improvement
- Process diagramming: diagramming the processes to be automated
- Data model: creation of the data model related to the application
- Multiple sub-process: configuration and potential of this functionality
- Concept of reusability
- Building of advanced expressions
- Policy building and administration
- Other functionalities: process and activity attributes
- Query forms
- Graphical analysis
This course is aimed at professionals who are involved or interested in the development of BPM projects.
- Process analysts
- Process designers
- BPM developers
This course is geared towards process automation and so the intended audience should be familiar with the use of office applications.
How it works
- The course is led by an expert consultant in Bizagi
- All sessions of the course will be performed in consecutive days
- The exercises will be done using an environment that provides all the tools for process automation
- The instructor can review what the students are doing during hands-on labs
- The number of participants will be limited