Reinforce through exercises the advanced concepts for the process automation reviewed in the Process Automation Level 2 free self-paced course.
The workshop has a series of hand-on labs related to the different concepts and functionalities. These labs review concepts, understand better practices and highlight important common errors of advanced feature used to automate processes.
Reinforce the concepts associated with advanced features such as advanced expressions, multiple sub-processes, reusability, policies, queries, among others.
Our workshops use Bizagi BPM suite through an individual cloud-based environment classroom that provides all the tools for process automation for each participant.
Prerequisite: Process Automation Level 2 free self-paced course
- Enhance Bizagi concepts on process automation in organizations.
- Understand how to build more robust applications to satisfy more complex business requirements.
- Multiple sub-process: configuration and potential of this functionality
- Concept of reusability
- Building of advanced expressions
- Policy building and administration
- Other functionalities: process and activity attributes
- Graphical analysis
Aimed to professionals in charge or interested in the development of BPM projects
- Process analysts
- Process designers
- BPM developers
How it works
- The online workshop conducted for a Bizagi expert consultant allows students to take the class from their office or home.
- The workshop is performed in 3 half-day sessions
- The instructor will use a web conferencing tool for the explanations
- The exercises will be done using Bizagi BPM suite through a cloud-based environment classroom that provides all the tools for process automation
- The exercises will be done using Bizagi Modeler
- The instructor will review and help the students during the exercises
Software and Hardware Requirements
- A computer with high-speed Internet connection 4 MB +
- Allow Remote Desktop Connections usinf the port 3389
Buy online in our secure store, and select one of our payment methods