Reinforce through exercises the advanced concepts for the Bizagi integration reviewed mainly in the Integration and Development free self-paced course.
The workshop has a series of hand-on labs related to the different concepts and functionalities. These labs review concepts, understand better practices and highlight important common errors of advanced feature used to automate processes.
Reinforce the concepts associated with advanced features such as SOA layer, data integration level, Connectors, Widgets, deployment, among others. Our workshops use Bizagi through an individual virtual training environment classroom that provides all the tools for process automation for each participant.
- Enhance Bizagi concepts on Bizagi integration with external systems
- Understand how to extend existing Bizagi features
- SOA Web services
- Connecting to external data sources: virtualization and replication
- Connector Xchange: how to install and configure ready-to-use connectors of Bizagi Connector Xchange
- How to build Rest connectors from scratch
- How to build Custom connectors from scratch
- Bizagi Widgets Xchange: how to install and configure ready-to-use widgets that enable you to extend Bizagi user interface
- How to create new widgets from scratch using the online Bizagi Widget editor
- Publishing processes in test and production environments
- Updating processes in test and production environments
- Troubleshooting and solution of errors caused by the implementation
Aimed to professionals in charge or interested in the development of Bizagi projects
- Process analysts
- Process designers
How it works
- The online workshop conducted for a Bizagi expert consultant allows students to take the class from their office or home.
- The workshop is performed in 3 half-day sessions
- The instructor will use a web conferencing tool for the explanations
- The exercises will be done using Bizagi through a virtual training environment classroom that provides all the tools for process integration
- The instructor will review and help the students during the exercises
Software and Hardware Requirements
- A computer with high-speed Internet connection 4 MB +
- Allow Remote Desktop Connections usinf the port 3389
Buy online in our secure store, and select one of our payment methods