Enhance your learning of BPMN through the use of Bizagi Modeler, a freeware process management tool that is agile and easy to use and facilitates the design, diagramming, documenting and publishing of processes using BPMN standards.
This course enables you to learn the techniques and criteria for the design of processes oriented towards BPM technologies. We will cover applying best practices and BPMN Business Process Model and Notation standards, enabling participants to identify, understand and learn the concepts of BPMN for process design.
- Learn how to design business processes using BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) to be automated with the Bizagi Suite
- Understand the best practices and the most common errors in process modeling
- Model, document and publish processes using Bizagi Modeler (freeware)
- BPMN basic elements
- Best practices for modeling
- Most common modeling errors
- Documentation and publication with Bizagi Modeler
This course is aimed at professionals who are involved or interested in the development of BPM projects.
- Process analysts
- Process designers
- BPM developers
How it works
- The course is led by an expert consultant in Bizagi
- All sessions of the course will be performed in consecutive days
- The exercises will be done using Bizagi Modeler
- The instructor can review what the students are doing during hands-on labs
- The number of participants will be limited