Bizagi Cloud disaster recovery procedures are designed to support target time frames needed to ensure acceptable service levels.
- 1 hour recovery point objective (RPO)
- 12 hours recovery time objective (RTO)
- Risk Analysis: Each infrastructure component and supporting systems are reviewed to determine the criticality of its functions, as well as its dependencies
- Backup Strategy: Regular full and incremental backups are performed to minimize the recovery point objective of the disaster recovery plan
- Testing & Training: Includes data recovery procedures, data integrity from the backups, and communication procedures