Release date:November 2, 2018
The back button in query results now returns to the query form.
Performance in the Scheduler module has been enhanced to perform database operations more efficiently.
Performance running an SQL Query has been enhanced.
Decreased loading time to open views in Studio.
Expressions editor now includes line numbers.
Bizagi now validates if the export process is called from a Development environment.
Messages in Document template features have been improved.
- Error presented when using the Release button in a task with multiple user assignation has been fixed.
- Errors displayed when trying to open query forms with the case creator control have been fixed.
- Events not marked with Show Events and Task in Search Results were displayed in the search, this was fixed.
- Errors related to the CaseLinks using SAML have been fixed.
- The expiration time of the SessionToken used for Federated Authentication has been increased.
- Errors presented in data models in oracle projects have been fixed.
- Errors in collections inside data model in expressions have been fixed.
- Errors when invoking a web service from My Search have been fixed.
- Errors related with the response of a web service have been fixed
- The deployment package no longer includes my search nor relevant to me elements without dependencies.
- Error displayed using the Export procedure have been fixed.
- Problems when localizing properties in Live Processes have been fixed.
- Errors displayed when trying to create the replication scheduler when the replication is not enabled have been fixed.
- Now you can map the information of an image file name in the document template
Scroll to Top