Bizagi BPM Suite version 9.1.8
Release Date: December 26th, 2011
- Web Gardens support
- Blind copy for emails
- When importing a process from Bizagi Process Modeler the text description of the tasks, sequence flow and process was cut.
- The possibility to choose File-type attributes or Template-type attributes in the construction of Boolean expressions has been removed.
- Go option did not always lead to the location of the template after searching by name.
- Go option did not always lead to the location of the expression after searching by code.
- The options selected in the Traces configuration were not saved the first time they were chosen. Sometimes it was necessary to select them twice.
- An unhandled error was displayed in the Work Portal if a Join Search Dialog contained a filter with double quotes.
- An unhandled error was displayed in the Work Portal when a Standalone sub process executed an On Exit expression containing the function abortProcess, and the parent case was already closed.
- An unhandled error was displayed in Bizagi Studio when trying to create the version number eleven of a form.
- An unhandled error was displayed when creating a non-editable letter that contained simple quotes within a table.
- Sometimes an unhandled error was displayed in the Management Console when editing the properties of a replication schema.
- An error was displayed during the virtualization of an oracle source when it has an boolean-type attribute mapped.
- The column's titles of the entities administration was not localized when the entity had a defined editing form.
- An unhandled error was displayed in the Work Portal when an interface was invoked through a button in a nested form.
- In processes that contained more that one Start Timer Event, the process did not always start through the corresponding timer.
- Some messages like a Validation Exception made the Wizard activities return to the first step even if the validation was thrown in another step.
- ECM error messages have been improved to be clearer when AlFresco is not available.
- Special characters were not displayed when exporting Queries to Excel.
- An unhandled error was displayed when trying to send an email whose subject contained line breaks.
- By overcoming a certain amount of characters in the To field of an email, the text was truncated and an unhandled error occurred in the Work Portal when trying to send the notification.
- It was possible to reassign a task to a user marked as not enabled for assignment.
- The asynchronous retry activities executed through the scheduler did not account for the waiting time defined in their configuration.
- An XPath value included in a notification was not displayed correctly if the character "\" was returned.
- An unhandled error was presented in the Work Portal when trying to display a Search List that had a relationship that was not in the entity of the process.
- Sometimes the localization of internal resources was not updated, even if the Refresh button was clicked.
- Some filters configured in forms within the administration of entities were not properly evaluated.
- It was not possible to perform queries over closes cases when their Case Security was set to Private.
- Several issues were corrected in the presentation of graphical analysis.
- Sometimes the error message returned when performing a synchronization with LDAP did not correspond to the actual problem.
- An unhandled error was presented in the Work Portal when a policy was used within a nested form.
- The number of records listed in the result list of a Join Search Dialog was not always correct.
- Several errors are corrected of the method getActivityForm.
- Entity manageable in production no longer have the option to select as 'Parent Entity' an entity manageable in development.
- It was not possible for master entities to create a relationship with themselves from the Process Wizard.
- An unhandled error was presented in Bizagi Studio when trying to create a relationship with entities whose Attribute name was the same as the Entity name.
- Boolean expressions only saved the first 4000 characters of their code.
- Some special characters like Tab were not presented correctly in editable letters.
- The operators "equal to" or "different to" were not evaluated correctly when used in date-type attributes in xPaths.
- The Summary Form was not always displayed when clicking over the traffic lights.
- An unhandled error was displayed in the Work Portal when trying to invoke an interface from a button and its code contained a collection of records created within the same activity.
- In the administration of asynchronous retries the case's count did not correspond cases when they were grouped and when they were not grouped.
- The actions that included linked conditions were not displayed correctly.
- When a replication failed it was disabled. Now if it fails the message is stored in the Event Log and the next execution is re-programmed.
- When clicking over a counter or stopwatch, the link did not always lead to the correct report.
- An unhandled error was displayed in the Expressions editor when choosing an Upload type attribute in the Assignment module.
- An unhandled error was presented when the number of users created exceeded the number of licenses available.
- Enabling users who were disabled could lead to exceed the number of users allowed by the licenses.
- Special characters from languages like Portuguese or polish were not presented correctly in letters.
- The vignettes included in editable letters were duplicate.
- The execution of a multiple sub process failed after changing the duration of a task in the Work Portal.
- Sometimes the letters displayed in the Global Forms, that were editable during the life of the case, displayed HTML code within Word.
- Entities administration failed when defining Display and Edit forms and their entity had more than 2,000 records.
- An unhandled error was presented in the Work Portal when displaying validations on dates and the message contained a simple quote.
- There were issues with the format of editable dates when the Regional Configuration had 24 hours format.
- Notifications were not sent when the To field was evaluated as a null XPath.
- Issues with Printable version have been corrected.
- It was possible to create cases of processes that only had a Start or Message event.
- An unhandled error was presented in the Work Portal when trying to execute a saved query after creating a new version of the related form.
- In the graphical analysis only the first 20 characters of the columns names were displayed.
- Processor: Dual-core of 2.66GHz - compatible processor or higher
- Memory: RAM 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 1GB of available space
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution (font size at 100%)
Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2003 SP1
Windows 7 and Windows XP Professional SP3
Windows Vista Ultimate, Business, and Enterprise Editions
Windows Vista Home Premium Edition
Required Software: Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox 3.5