Pre-sales Senior Consultant
Pre-sales Consultants advise prospective customers on thekey differentiators of the Bizagi product suite. Working closely with the sales team. Pre-sales Consultants are responsible for determining business requirements and provide the technical expertise to meet our sales targets.
You will provide both technical consultancy and pre-sales support to sales teams across vertical markets, matching specific customer business requirements with effective technical solutions consisting of products and services. Your role will include response to RFI/RFP/RFQ, prospect development, lead assessment, prospect qualification, knowledge management, proof of concept and deal closure.
View more info » « Hide info
Role and Responsibilities
- Pre-sales Consultants work closely with Sales Account Executives to identify opportunities within prospect accounts.
- Solve complex sales support problems, answer prospects' product questions and prepare and perform detailed product demonstrations.
- Work with both prospects and Professional Services Consultants in determining and delivering optimal solution architectures for Proof-of-Value (PoV) and production projects.
- Prospect education, technical ownership of the sales engagement, business case development, PoV delivery, knowledge/best-practice sharing and marketing support.
- Technical liaison and management for install base accounts.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related degree program.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years as a Presales Consultant in a software firm selling at the enterprise level.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, strong time management and prioritisation.
- Strong track record in supporting sales teams and exceeding revenue targets - commercially aware.
- Thorough market understanding (including BPM, ECM, DMS, RDBMS, BI, J2EE, .Net, EAI, CRM, ERP, MDM).
- 4+ years of design/development of large-scale solutions.
- Strong conceptual grasp of process modeling, business processes.
- Application integration experience using EAI
- Development and deployment of web-based applications requiring understanding of .NET/Java core technologies, application servers, etc.
- Fluent in English.
- Proven ability to build and deliver credible business value propositions in a specific vertical at senior level.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Works independently.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
- Passionate about software development and about doing it properly.
- Adaptable to change.
- Excellent customer relationships.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven willingness to commit the additional time and effort necessary during periods of heavy workload in order to meet project schedules and requirements.
Principal BPM Technical Consultant
Main Purpose of Role
- Lead business process improvement and BPMS projects from a technical perspective
- Liaise with IT and development teams
- Collaborate with Process Consultants to transform captured requirements into automated solutions using a BPM Suite
- Design process flows, data structures, business logic and user interfaces
- Integrate solutions with 3rd party and legacy systems
- Test developed solutions for conformance with requirements
- Define standards and methods for BPMS process implementation
View more info » « Hide info
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Provide technical input into requirements for “To Be” processes, including process design, data models, business rules, management information
- Creation of automated workflow solutions using a BPMS
- Act as interface between BPM team and technology areas (IT, Development)
- Testing and roll out of redesigned processes and solutions
- Documenting and maintaining the methods for BPMS process implementation
- Mentoring of BPM team members
- Training on Bizagi to our clients
- Support services to our actual clients
- Process and data modelling
- User interface design
- BPMS integration using web services and proprietary interfaces
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build strong internal relationships
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to audiences at all levels
- SQL Server or Oracle database
- Internet information server (Preferred)
- BPMN and workflow patterns
- Business Vocabulary and Rules
- Business Activity Monitoring and analytics
- Data modelling
- Enterprise architecture concepts
- XML; Xpath
- Recognised process improvement methods e.g. lean/six sigma (Preferred)
Academic & Professional qualifications
- Degree in Computer Engineering preferred or Industrial Engineering
- Bilingual in English/Spanish