London, UK [ October 18th, 2010 ]
Bizagi Positioned in Gartner Magic Quadrant for BPM Suites 2010
Bizagi, a leading provider of Business Process Management (BPM) and Workflow Automation Solutions, announced today it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the 2010 BPMS Magic Quadrant¹; an updated evaluation of the top 25 vendors offering multiregional, cross-industry BPMSs.
According to the report "The position of a vendor in the 2010 BPMS Magic Quadrant directly relates to its ability to support the top four usage scenarios that drive buyers to invest in a BPMS." Those usage scenarios, in order of buyer interest are:
- Support for a continuous process improvement program
- Implementation of an industry- or company-specific process solution
- Support for a business transformation initiative and
- Support for a process-based service-oriented architecture (SOA) redesign"
The Magic Quadrant includes vendors offering a truly BPM Suite, defined as an integrated collection of software technologies. The report considers how well these technologies work together (integration) and how easy it is for someone to use the complete environment (user experience) rather than purely technological strengths.
As defined by Gartner, "Key elements of the BPM discipline supported by a BPMS are:
- Optimizing the performance of end-to-end business processes that span functions, as well as processes that might extend beyond the enterprise to include partners, suppliers and customers
- Making the business process visible (i.e., explicit) to business and IT constituents through business process modeling, monitoring and optimization
- Keeping the business process model in sync with process execution
- Empowering business users and analysts to manipulate a business process model to modify instances of the process
- Enabling the rapid iteration of processes and underlying systems for continuous process improvement and optimization"
Bizagi has been positioned as a "Visionary" in the 2010 Magic Quadrant. Visionaries are considered innovators; this is confirmed by the fact that Bizagi's product is exceptionally intuitive for business roles, yet powerful enough to create process management solutions that orchestrate human, system and information resource interactions. The company's free BPMN-based modeler, the cost-effective Express Edition, and the "model once, execute anywhere" architecture (with .NET and Java EE engines provided) have contributed to a growing base of customers worldwide.
¹ Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Business Process Management Suites" by Jim Sinur and Janelle Hill, October 18th, 2010.
About the Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2010 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the "Leaders" quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.