When I export my bpm file to web bizagi creates all htm files of all my diagrams.
When I open them with my browser every diagram is shown correctly, but if i open a specifc diagram with tasks and subprocesses the browser show the diagram shorter than one sec and then the diagram disappears. The rest of the site is still shown (the tabs to the other diagrams, etc)
The strange about it is that the processes still exist ( I can click at the place where they were and the informations of them pop up)
It is like the grafic of the diagram doesn´t exist. This Problem still exist in all browser i have (Opera,Firefox,IE9,Safari) even at an other PC.